In Online Scout Manager (OSM), your email address is used as your user name to identify you to the system and if you create emails within OSM, it by default uses that email address as the From address.
If you change your email address, you need to change it in OSM as well. A number of 2nd Bracknell users of OSM might still be using a @2ndBracknell.co.uk type address. You will need to change this to the equivalent @2ndBracknell.org.uk address just once.
Heres how you do that:
- Login to OSM (https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk/login.php) using your @2ndBracknell.org.uk or @2ndBracknell.co.uk address
- Click the Account menu option (found on the top right of the tool bar) :
- Click the Account Preferences menu item (at the top of the pop-up menu).
- Click the Login Details option (2nd option down) that appears on the top left of the resulting displayed page:
- Change the entry in the top text box labeled New Address :
- If changing from .co to .org, you just need to that text.
- Click the Save button.
- Log out and log back in again (using your new email) to check that your new address works.The Logout menu item is at the bottom of the Account pop-up menu (see step 2 above).